GoldForest Network respects your privacy and value the relationship we have with you. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors.
Personal Data Collection
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths.
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website including your email address
- Information that you provide when completing your profile on our website including your name, gender, address and contact number.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters including your name and email address.
- Information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use.
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our goods / services / goods and/or services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website including your name, address, telephone number, email address and card details.
- Information that you post to our website for publication on the internet including your user name, your profile pictures and the content of your posts.
- Information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website including the communication content and Meta data associated with the communication.
You may deny the submission of the data to us if you prefer not to provide your personal information to GoldForest Network.
Usage of personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy on the relevant pages of the website.
- Enable your use of the services available on our website
- Send your goods purchased through our website
- Supply of the services purchased through our website
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- Send you our email newsletter if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter)
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business [or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties] which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us. Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website, and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
Disclosing personal information
We will not disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents or suppliers. All personal information that has been collected from you will only be stored for a limited duration that is relevant to the purpose. Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
International Data Transfer
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
Personal Data Protection Policy
We aim to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and Do Not Call (DNC) provisions.
If you have registered your telephone number with the Do Not Call (DNC) registry, we will not send you promotional and marketing related messages via phone calls, text messages and faxes unless you have previously given us prior consent to do so.
Please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website http://www.pdpc.gov.sg for details.
Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall protected) servers.
All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
This website is owned and operated by GoldForest Network Pte Ltd.